The Art Nouveau town of Ålesund is just the perfect setting for meetings and incentives! Surrounded by a stunning nature and a dramatic story; One winter’s night in 1904, Ålesund burnt to the ground. From the ashes rose a new town in the characteristic Art Nouveau style punctuated by turrets, spires and ornaments. The town is situated at the very entrance of the renowned World Heritage Site, the Geirangerfjord.
The town and the region provide a wide range of sights and activities for meetings and incentives:
- Art Nouveau architecture
- Fascinating town history
- Deep sea rafting
- Bird-watching at the bird sanctuary island of Runde
- Deep sea fishing, kayaking and diving
- Fjord sightseeing and museums
- Aquarium dinner
- The world famous Geirangerfjord and Hjørundfjord
- Small fishing villages as Alnes with its picturesque lighthouse
- Hiking in the Sunnmøre Alps
- And many, many more
Our guests will experience ocean, fjord, coast, mountain and culture in a beautiful and dramatic composition!